Friday, May 31, 2019

Week of June 3-7th

WOW! I can not believe the end of the school year is already here! I have enjoyed watching each student learn and grow throughout the course of this year. He/she could not have accomplished so much without your support. I appreciate your willingness to assist me on this second grade journey and I know it will continue in third grade.

Our Award's Day celebration will take place Monday, June 3rd in the classroom. We will begin promptly at 9am. Students will be recognized for earning honor roll and perfect attendance. Students will also share a piece of writing. I will try to post pictures on ClassTag for you to enjoy. The celebration should last about 30 minutes.

Wednesday and Thursday are early dismissal days. We will dismiss at 11:30am on both days. (Lunch will be served.) Thursday is also the last day of school. Unfortunately, I will not be at school on Thursday. I will be attending my youngest son's high school graduation. (I will make sure I let the class know on Wednesday that I will not be there Thursday.)

Relax and enjoy your summer!

~Review all skills in all subjects

~Related Arts
Monday: B-PE
Tuesday: C-Media
Wednesday: Early Dismissal
Thursday: Early Dismissal/Last Day
Friday: No School

~Dates to Remember 
June 3-Awards Day 9am
June 5-Dismissal @ 11:30am
June 6-Dismissal @ 11:30am (Last day of School)

No comments:

Post a Comment